Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I HEART CHRISTMAS TREES!

I can't even begin to describe to you the fuzzy feeling that I get when I see a Christmas tree. There is something about a decorated tree that just warms my soul. It doesn't even have to be decorated, just the tree itself. I USED to be very traditional when it came to decorating the tree, red, green, silver, and gold. That's it, nothing else. But I am coming around, I really do like purple on a tree, even pink! I saw the most adorable mini hot pink tree with black decorations that I just hit the floor for! It was kind of like this one...

If you read my blog regularly, then you know that I have stepped out of my tiny Christmas tree box this year and got me a purtty white tree, and I love it more 'n chocolate cake! I have decided that I love Christmas trees so much that I love them in any color, shape, or size.



What I would Really Really love, is to go next year to see the Grandaddy of all Christmas Trees...

Hello Beautiful. That's right, I WILL go to New York next year to see this baby live! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment