Friday, December 11, 2009

5Q Friday-Christmas Style!

Dang that week went by fast. It's Friday...and you know what that means. Mama M.'s Five Question Friday. Here goes 'nuthin...

1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?
Well, that's an easy one. Since we don't have any kiddos yet, we don't really put much out. We "stuff" each other's stockings and that's about it as far as Santa is concerned.

2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...
We have three celebrations...are you ready for this.
On Christmas Eve Eve I make a special dinner and the hubby and I have our own little Christmas and exchange the gifts we got each other.
On Christmas Eve we go to church with my family and then have dinner with the in-laws
And then on Christmas day we do the Christmas morning thing with my parents.
I'm exhausted thinking about it!

3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?
No ifs, ands, or buts about it

4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?
I like all white lights. There is something about them that brings peace to my soul. And let me tell you I need peace in my soul during the crazy holiday season

5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?
You guessed it! All white lights and a few red ribbons here and there!

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas Decor sounds classic!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont have kids yet, so they wrapping crazies have not yet affected the already crazy xmas planning. i enjoyed reading you answers.

    ReplyDelete