Friday, December 4, 2009

5 Question Friday!!

I just can't get enough of Mama M.'s Five Question Friday!

1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
UMMMM...let's see my favorite gift that I am giving this year would have to be a yoga set. Nothing says Merry Christmas like yoga!!

2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
Four...WooHoo party girl!

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
That's a very good question. I really love Oh Night Divine and Mary's Song. But my favorite fun Christmas song would have to be "Merry Christmas from the Family" (Google it, it's hilarious!)

4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
Ms. Melton. She was my third grade teacher. She treated us more like friends than kids. She was great!

5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
I am totally a Flower Child at heart. I would so be protesting with a sign that says "Make Love Not War". Peace Man.

Merry Christmas!! Only 21 days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment