Monday, November 23, 2009

Show Us Your Pets!

I am a little late with this post but I figured that I would join in anyways. If you read my blog then you know that this is my baby Dewey:

He is a cock-a-poo and he is the most spoiled little puppy that you will ever lay eyes on. He follows me EVERYWHERE. We got Dewey a few months after we got married
in 2007. I swore that I would never have a dog sleep in the bed with me. Dewey spent the first two nights in his crate crying, I gave in and he has been sleeping next to me in my bed since. It's so funny, he sleeps right in between the hubby and me! Not long after that my parents got Dewey's brother and named him Dublin. As they grew we started to notice that Dublin kept growing and growing. He is quite a bit bigger than Little Dewey. Here is Big Dub:

They are best friends and LOVE to play together!

No comments:

Post a Comment