Monday, November 9, 2009

Crafty

Boy I'm glad it's Monday. I never thought that I would say that, but I am. It's Monday and that means that I have one more event under my belt. Over the weekend I hosted my very first craft fair for work. I decided to do an event that I could donate a lot of money to charity. I thought that a craft fair/bake sale would be perfect. It was a lot of work. We raised a lot of money. I'm tired today. This is what my kitchen counter looked like Friday night...


I made chocolate chip cookies, banana, blueberry, and chocolate chip muffins. And I that last minute I decided to make pumpkin muffins (recipe courtesy of Tasty Kitchen, I don't know what I would do without you.) They were every easy to make, tasty too! And thank you so much to my Mama for baking up a storm for me! The event went well but I'm glad it's over. Now on to the next one...wedding shower for my best friend this weekend. Does it ever end? I'm beginning to think...no. That's ok though, I enjoy it! Here is the pumpkin muffin recipe that I tried...


In-a-pinch Pumpkin Muffins

package of vanilla cake mix

1 can Pumpkin Puree

1/2 tsp. nutmeg

1/2 tsp. cloves

1/2 tsp. cinnamon


Mix all ingredients together. Grease muffin pan. Fill muffin tins 1/2 way. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment