Monday, November 30, 2009

Be Thankful & More...

Hello all! I hope that everyone had a safe a happy Thanksgiving! I know I did, and gained about 12 lbs. in the process! If you read my blog regularly then you know from a recent post that I am fortunate enough that I get to spend Thanksgiving with both my in-laws and my family, at the same time, even in the same house! Amazing right? I know! So it was a great Thanksgiving day with lots of food and laughs! I even got to test out my newly acquired cooking skills with these little devils!
I always eat way too much of this...And this....

Here is a SHORT list of a few things that I am thankful for...

  • My health
  • A roof over my head
  • My job
  • My wonderful husband and Family!
  • Great Friends
  • That my grandma could travel to come spend the holiday with us

There is so much more, I could go on and on! So I have NEVER gone out on Black Friday, but I decided that this year I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, so we held our noses and dove in. It wasn't that bad. Sure, there were crowds, but nothing that I couldn't handle. Now I will admit that we didn't go out before 10 AM so I don't know what it was like for the early birds, but I'm not much of an early bird so I stuck to 10 AM. I will dare to say that I would do it again! The rest of the weekend was spent catching up on things around the house. Of course being the SUPER organized gal that I am (ha!) we got all of the Christmas decorations up and they look great! And now sad to say, back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment