Friday, October 23, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Fall Decorations

Oh fall is here and I LOVE it. This is my absolute favorite time of the year. I am totally obsessed with the colors! And not to mention all of the spice and pumpkin scents. This week's Show Us Your Life is Fall Decorations! Here are a few of mine!
My Grandma found this wreath at Michael's! It is by far my favorite Fall decoration! Thanks Grandma!


I found these place mats at Wal-Mart! I love them! Aren't they cute?











So there are a few pictures of my decorations! I am going to enjoy it while it lasts because before I know it Christmas will be here!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute wreath! Like the pose! Very funny! I like your decorations super cute! I can't believe it is already the end of Oct. either! Wow that's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall decor turned out nicely! The wreath is adorable! Stumbled over here from Kelly's Korner and your blog is super cute!

    ReplyDelete