Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here comes the rain again...

I saw the sun for about 10 minutes this morning! It peeked out to say hello, and then it was gone again. We are expecting some pretty heavy rains today and I'm not looking forward to it. Why is it that it always rains on the days that I have to be out in it? Do I sound like I am complaining a little? I am....and that is how life goes. I am normally a pretty positive girl. My glass is always half full. But today I am feeling like complaining a little. And I will, because I can. That saying always sticks with me, "when it rains, it pours." Isn't that the truth? I have so much to be thankful for in my life right now. But I know too many people who are in the middle of their own personal storms, and man is it pouring. So when I think that my life is not all that it could be I take a few minutes and pray for those that I know who are staying afloat in their flood and I try to remember that it could be worse.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

So I learn to dance....

No comments:

Post a Comment