Friday, October 30, 2009

Five Question Friday!!

I know it's a little late...but I just couldn't miss Five Question Friday!

1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Last night I went to see This Is It with a good friend and she always makes me laugh!

2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Leonardo Dicaprio ALL THE WAY!!

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
There are so many things that I wish I could do...if I have to pick just one I would really love to be a talented artist!

4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
All the Time...we don't have kids yet! Ha!

5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
My bedroom is where I like to unwind from the day...so I picked the tranquil colors...brown and seafoam....and yes I said Seafoam.

1 comment:

  1. first time visiting! cute blog! i'm a scrapper too and i try to be a photographer, although not very good. :)

    ReplyDelete