Friday, October 23, 2009

Five Question Friday!

Yeppers, it's that time again! Five Question Friday... You get to learn more things about ME! You should feel honored! HA!

1. Whats your favorite horror movie?
There are a ton out there that I love. I am a huge fan of anything scary. But I guess if I have to pick just one then I am going to go with the original Nightmare on Elm Street. It was the first horror movie that I ever saw and I loved it!

2. Bath tub or Hot tub?
No question, bath tub, hands down...with really really hot water! For some reason hot tubs really gross me out. I have it in my head that the hot water with different people in it will make bacteria grow or something! HA! I know I'm crazy...but Ew!

3. Do you prefer to view a movie at the theater or at home?
That depends on the occasion. I like to watch movies at home mostly. I can cuddle up on the couch in my sweats. I tend to get uncomfortable in movie seats and start to fidget.

4. If you could chose a maid, cook or chauffeur, which one would you choose?
Definitely a maid. I love to cook and I really don't mind driving. But cleaning...forget about it! I would love to have a 24 hour at my service maid!

5. Electric Slide, Boot Scootin' Boogie, or the Macarena?
I am going to say the Electric Slide....it's just so GROOVY!

1 comment: