Friday, October 16, 2009

Five Question Friday!!

I can't believe that Five Question Friday is already here! Woo Wee that week went by fast! Here goes....

1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)
I have to say that I say Chillax at least five times a day. I love the combination of Chill and Relax together, it takes the words to whole new heights for me.

2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?
That depends on what I'm jumping into. Definitely take the plunge if it's water that I can see the bottom, and it looks safe :)

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?
I did get a small tattoo when I turned 18. It was the whole "I'm an adult and can do whatever I want now" phase.

4. What is your favorite tree?
I would have to say that my favorite tree is a Japanese Maple. I love the deep purple color!

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?
Favorite non-physical thing about my husband is his adventurous spirit. He is always wanting to try new things and go on little adventures.
Favorite physical thing: definitely his eyes!

Well there you go, now you know five more things about me!

2 comments:

  1. Chillax, I love it, usually it's "chillaxin'" for me, tho'!! Glad to "see" you again!

    ReplyDelete