Thursday, October 29, 2009

Favorite Things Thursday!

UPDATE: I just read MckMama's blog and baby Stellan needs your prayers. To read about his story click on the Stellan button on my sidebar.

In honor of the upcoming holiday this weekend, I thought that I would make this post my favorite holiday...HALLOWEEN! I love everything Halloween, the tricking and treating, dressing up, the scary movies that come out, Eating chili dogs. Don't ask...my mom made chili dogs every Halloween for as long as I can remember and now I have carried the tradition on in my house! Since we don't have any kids yet, we are going over to a friend's house and going trick-or-treating with them and thier kids! I can't wait! What's your favorite holiday?

Have a safe and SPOOKY Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment