Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorite Things Thursday

WOW this week has gone by so fast. I have been crazy busy at work with my big event coming up this weekend, dog sitting, and on top of that I have a cold. Boo! But no fear, I have not forgotten about my blogger friends out there. So I leave you with this...my favorite snack/dinner (for this week anyways!)


Totally Easy Homemade Pizza Rolls!

I saw my mom do something similar to this about a year ago. Last week I was running out of time and needed something fast for dinner. After searching through my refrigerator I found this.
I jar of Ragu Pizza Sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
pepperonis
two cans of crescent rolls

And this is what I got:

Looks yummy right? I know!



So you start by mixing the jar of pizza sauce, about a cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, and diced pepperonis in a large bowl. Like this....

Then roll out the first can of crescent rolls flat into a rectangle. Cut in half long ways and then cut into strips.

Then take two of your strips and make an X. Use a medium size spoon and spoon an little of the pizza sauce mixture onto the middle of your X. Then fold up into a little square, it will look like this...



Pop 'em in the oven and follow the baking instructions on the can of the crescent rolls. These will be a favorite for all of those working Moms out there. They are fast, easy, and very tummy-filling! Your kids will love them too!

Mouthwatering...


No comments:

Post a Comment