Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

I can't believe that it's already Thursday. This week has gone by super fast. I am dog sitting for my parents right now. That has been interesting. They have Dewey's brother and Dewey always goes to their house for sleepovers, but this time Dublin came to our house.

Dublin has been really good. He listens to me and has not had any accidents in the house. Dewey on the other hand...not so good. I don't know if it's because he's not used to having other dogs at our house, but he has been terrible. He steals toys (toys that he has no interest in normally), bites, and growls. He and Dublin always play together so well, so I don't know what's going on. He is a spoiled rotten little thing. So we will see how this all works out.

I will leave you with some of my favorite thoughtful words.

Be kinder then necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting their own battle.

Live simply, Speak thoughtfully, Love generously, care deeply.

Leave the rest to God.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment