Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Favorite Things Thursday!

I come from a long line of Clinique-wearing ladies. I wear it, my Mom wears it, even my Grandma and Great-Grandma wear it! I remember my mom taking me to get my first "real" makeup. I was probably in the 8th grade. It was so awesome to sit in the makeup chair and let the Clinique lady tell me how to apply and what colors to use, they are always so friendly. They had me at "hello". A couple of years ago I decided to try the Bare Minerals products. I didn't really care for the eye shadows and blushes but I love, love, loved the mineral powders! They cover everything and make your skin tone look so even. I felt a little like I was betraying my beloved Clinique, so I would go back and forth-that is until this past weekend. Clinique came out with a loose mineral powder that is just as good as Bare Minerals-I promise! I love it and I will never cheat on Clinique again. Try it-it will change your life forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment