Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hit me baby one more time

That's right. I went to see Britney Spears for the second time this year last Friday! My friend, Marcie, and I went when she came in March, our seats were a little high up but it was fun, but then we heard she was coming back in September and we were all over it! This time we were on the fourth row! Here is a glimpse of what we saw...


It was hands down one of the best nights in my life! We had a blast. We both suffered from post-Britney depression when it was over. Saturday night we went out on the town to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Her friends got us all a limo for the night. It was so much fun. We went to the big city for dinner and when we were headed back my mom decided she wanted to get a little crazy and go out to the college bars. I warned her...but she never listens. My parents and their friends didn't last long once we got to the "college" part of town. They called it a night. My mom has all of the pics from Saturday so as soon as she sends them to me, I will share. Needless to say, it's Tuesday and I'm still catching up from my crazy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment