Thursday, September 3, 2009

Favorite Things Thursday

First things first. If you know me, then you know that I am a Twi-Hard (Translation: so obsessed with Twilight that it's unhealthy). I can't help it, it is way beyond my control at this point. It's like a drug, a really good drug that you can't get enough of. It's "my on personal brand of heroin". Haha...I'm so funny. If you have watched the Twilight movie or read the book then you would know that line is from the book. Ahem, Moving on... Can Anybody please tell me if these two are really engaged? I saw it on the internet yesterday and did not buy it. But then last night I saw it again on Extra TV. And you know you can always trust Extra. :) I just want to know if it's true. They are living out the Twilight dream in real life!

Now on to more important things...MY favorite Things! This is an absolute highlight during my week...
I love going to Sonic at 2:00 and getting my large ice tea for less than a dollar! Of course I don't let myself indulge everyday which makes it even better when I do! You can get any fountain drink or slush for 1/2 off between 2- 4 pm. It's the best idea Sonic has ever had!
P.S. I finally got to watch my recorded episode or True Blood last night and Mary Mother of Jesus! I can't believe that they are going to make me wait TWO weeks for the season fianle!

No comments:

Post a Comment