Monday, August 24, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

I had a crazy busy, but fun weekend, which I will get to in a minute. First I wanted to wish this little guy a Happy Birthday...

He is 2 years old today! Ha! Happy Birthday to my sweet Dewey! And on to the more exciting weekend update... We took advantage of Restaurant Week and joined my parents and a few of their friends at Fedora on Saturday. It was really good Italian food. But the drinks were even better!






We had a great time at dinner and then met up with some friends for a drink after that. I am so tired today. When we stay out late on the weekends it always takes forever for me to catch up! I made a great "Mexican Lasagna" last night for dinner. I will have the recipe and pictures posted later. I'm off for now...have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment