Monday, August 17, 2009

A case of the Mondays.....

I definitely have a case of the Mondays today. My head hurts and my nose is stuffed up (and I have to be at work!) I wish it was still the weekend. I had a pretty relaxing weekend. I did a little painting on Saturday and then watched I love you Man Saturday night. I recommend that movie for anyone who needs a good laugh. It was pretty funny. I absolutely love Sundays, one because they are almost always lazy and two because True Blood is on! I layed by the pool Sunday afternoon, took a nap, and read the fourth book in the Twilight series for the second time (I think I have a problem, can we say obsessed?). I made some pinwheels that were worth sharing here. Great snack or lunch!





What you need:

1 piece of Flat Out! pita bread
8 oz. cream cheese
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon Dill
Pepper to taste
3 slices packaged ham
4 Dill pickle slices (the long ones)

Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, dill, and pepper in a medium bowl. Evenly spread cream cheese mixture on Flat Out bread. Use a paper towel to absorb the extra juices from the ham and pickles, if not it will make your Flat Out mushy. Layer with ham slices and pickles. Roll lengthwise. (I like to put a little of the cream cheese to seal the Flat Out after I roll it up) Cut into small slices and Enjoy! The pinwheels will last up to a day in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment